So my site was using almost all it’s memory, this is why the site was acting so slow and would go offline, well part of the reason for going offline. After talking with support for almost an hour we got things sorted out and hopefully won’t have this problem again in the future. We have set the memory limit higher and if we need more memory I have be assured that the server will increase the memory but only after we have exceeded the current limit, so the site might get slower while it’s deciding on an increase. I’m also creating a new post on what my Sims have been up to so keep an eye out for that.
The other reason the website was going offline was I had the DNS set wrong. Part of the DNS setting were still over at my old host, which that site no longer exists there so it would provide an error. This has been addressed and shouldn’t happen again.